Prof. Dr. Joasia Luzak
- In 2003 graduated with best results and the distinction merit from the English and European Law Centre - two-year course co-organized by Cambridge and Warsaw Universities.
- In 2004 graduated from the Law Faculty at the Warsaw University (cum laude). Received academic scholarships through the whole studies - in the academic year 2003/2004 received Scholarship of the National Education Ministry for academic achievements.
- Pursued and obtained a Doctor degree in law at the University of Amsterdam on the 29th of November 2011 within research institute Centre for the Study of European Contract Law (CSECL) : "The implied duty of a service provider to warn about a risk of construction defects resulting from a contract with a third party, with emphasis on defects resulting from design failures. A case study on the precontractual and contractual duty to warn in English, German and Dutch law and in the Draft Common Frame of Reference".
- Since September 2008 Assistant Professor at the Insitute of Private Law A, University of Amsterdam.
- Professor at the Center for Transnational Legal Studies (CTLS) for the Spring Semester 2013. Teaching courses: European Consumer Law; Introduction to Transnational Law.
- Visiting Professor at the University of Houston Law Center in January 2014. Teaching course: Introduction to Transnational Law.
- Visiting Professor at the International Hellenic University as of July 2014. Teaching course: EU Consumer Law for the students of the LLM in Transnational and European Commercial Law & Alternative Dispute Resolution.